Bean bag loungers are much different than traditional seating arrangements. They have an adjustable shape that makes them more versatile and therefore, more people are interested in purchasing. Nevertheless, it is a good idea to take a look at both the advantages and disadvantages when searching for bean bags for your living space.
The Good Stuff:
1. Pillow sacks can be used in several ways. You can effortlessly position them into whatever shape you choose. For instance, some individuals enjoy viewing movies on their bean bags, while others use them to work on a tablet or PC or do school work. They are also comfortable for sleeping or playing video games.
2. Many bean bags like the Fombag have a detachable enclosure that can be cleaned in a conventional washing machine. This makes them easier to keep clean, and it also reduces the expense of washing too. Pillow sacks with detachable fabric enclosures will look newer for a longer period of time and owners don’t have to stress over spills so much.
3. Bean bags can be moved easily. As opposed to a cumbersome sofa, a sofa made of beans or foam is much easier to relocate. In minutes, you can carry a beanbag up the stairs or outside to the patio. Furniture that is easy to move has the tendency to get used more frequently and thus can minimize the need to buy chairs or sofas.
4. Bean bags can be utilized by everyone in the family: adults, teenagers and cats or dogs. Since there lots of shapes, sizes and fabrics to choose from, each person can get exactly what they want. For example, there are fur covers, microsuede enclosures and even jungle print covers. Sumo Lounge offers a variety of different colors and fabrics from which to choose. In addition, if your cat has its own bean bag bed, you don’t have to be concerned about her climbing up on your expensive sofa.
1. If you appreciate a laid back look, buy a bean bag. They don’t usually look ideal in a formal living-room. This limits their use to more relaxed living areas. They are more useful in playrooms, casual work spaces and loft apartments.
2. This style of seating is not ideal for people who don’t favor sitting lower to the floor or who have problems getting out of a seat. Although some larger bean bag lounge chairs and beds are really elevated, they can still be difficult to get in and out of because they don’t provide a sturdy structure to hold onto.
3. The movable shape of pillow sacks also indicates that they really don’t provide back support or considerable arm rests. These furnishings really are developed for people who literally enjoy sinking into their furniture.
4.Although bean and foam-filled furnishings can be pushed into corners and against walls, they can still be large and voluminous and therefore need lots of room. Some giant versions have a difficult time fitting through a standard wood way when fully expanded.
Check that a bean bag will fit in your house. Seriously. Also, it’s smart to get an item that includes a detachable enclosure for simpler cleaning.
Other things to remember are that tough fabrics will hold up for many years, especially for families with young kids or pets, and darker fabrics show less stains but might show light pet hair. A number of larger and more modern products, like the Fuf chair or Jaxx Pillowsak, contain durable memory foam that does not matt down after multiple uses. These styles will hold their shape longer.
Bean bag bed products can be bought in online stores, which make them easy to get and effortless to get home: Oversized Bean Bags